NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Roads Transit and the American Red Cross are partnering to host several blood drives in support of donations for those who have Sickle Cell Disease.
The blood drives will be taking place at the Norfolk Scope and Attucks Theatre on the following dates and times:
- Attucks Theater at 1010 Church St. in Norfolk:
- October 30, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Norfolk Scope Arena at 201 E. Brambleton Ave. in Norfolk:
- October 25, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 1, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 14, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- November 15, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- November 21, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, go to redcrossblood.org. At the top of the page, click the “Sponsor Code” box, then type in “sicklecellnorfolk” without spaces and all lower case for a complete schedule of times.
To learn more about Sickle Cell Disease, click here.
- Conservation group helps preserve historic Portsmouth land
- Promising solution on the horizon for sewer system problems for Moyock community
- “I still think it’s ridiculous;” Why do Norfolk State and ODU rarely meet?
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries following Coliseum Dr. shooting in Hampton