NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A gunshot wound victim walked into a local hospital in Norfolk Sunday night.
According to police, the victim walked into Norfolk Sentara General just before 8:20 p.m. The victim is said to have injuries that are not life-threatening, police say.
No further details have been released and it is not known where the incident took place.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
Stay with WAVY on air and online for updates.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total