NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Looking for a place to get authentic Greek food?
The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral will be hosting a Greek Fest Express drive-thru. The event runs from Thursday, Dec. 10, until Saturday, Dec. 12, from 10:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. It is free and open to the public.
“We decided to do the best we can do and we came up with the drive-thru only system. We also have a pre-order section, so when you come your in and out,” said Chairman Steve Webb.
Walk-ups are not accepted and masks are required. Credit cards and debit cards only.
To participate in the drive-thru, enter the circular drive in front of the Cathedral at 7220 Granby Street in Norfolk, hand your order (no substitutions allowed) to a waiting attendant, then drive forward to pick up your food and back onto Granby Street.
“We have a limited menu this year, but on it you’ll find homemade pastitsio, which is a casserole dish. Then there’s our famous Greek salads and out souvlaki sticks, which is marinated chicken breast on a stick. And of course, gyros,” Webb added.
The drive-thru menu and order form can be found here.
- VB establishes Citizens Review Panel Task Force to study investigative, disciplinary powers over police
- Norfolk man convicted of visa fraud, witness tampering
- Family identifies 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- 10 On Your Side: Serious plumbing issues at Smitty’s Mobile Home Park cause flooded yards, health concerns
- Biden administration releases 22,000 additional H-2B visas