NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore announced the sponsorship of the At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program, according to a release.
Each site listed will have meals available at no separate charge to its participants, the release states.
Meals will be provided at the following locations:
- Portsmouth Boys & Girls Club: 5905 Portsmouth Blvd., Portsmouth, 23701
- Young Terrace Boys & Girls Club: 804 Whitaker Ln., Norfolk, 23510
- Eastern Shore Boys & Girls Club: 24577 Mary N. Smith Rd., Accomack, 23301
- Grandy Village Boys & Girls Club: 3016 Kimball Terrace, Norfolk 23504
- Southside Boys & Girls Club, Berkley Unit: 701 Berkley Ave. Ext., Norfolk 23523
- The Kroc Center: 1401 Ballentine Blvd., Norfolk, 23504
Keep up to date with the latest news on WAVY.com.