NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Several people were caught off guard Saturday evening when a fire broke out at a local laundromat.

Click here to subscribe to WAVY’s breaking news email alerts

Officials tell 10 On Your Side that the fire broke out at the Soaps N Suds in the 800 block of East Little Creek Road around 6:20 p.m. on Saturday.

Fire officials quickly arrived at the scene and put the fire out.

A witness at the scene said she smelled something burning and saw a dryer catch fire.

No one was injured.

10 On Your Side is working to learn if anyone was hurt.