NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Fire and Rescue responded on flooded streets to an early morning structure fire on Saturday.
Crews responded to the 2800 block of Hollister Avenue for the incident. When they arrived, officials say firefighters found a fully-involved fire to a detached garage.
High water levels on the streets caused several challenges for the crews trying to get access to the address.
Fire officials said responding firefighters worked quickly to ensure the fire was confined to the garage only.
No injuries were reported and no one was displaced as a result of the fire.
- $1M grant will help renters facing eviction in Greater Williamsburg area
- COVID-19 vaccinations have fallen on hospitals without ‘clear and consistent plan,’ NC Healthcare Association says
- Vaccines near me: Google Maps to show COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Long line for COVID-19 vaccine on first day of phase 1b in Virginia Beach
- Godiva closing all US stores by March 2021