NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — While those paying bills online in Norfolk got a bit of a break from transaction fees thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, that break has come to an end.
Norfolk will reinstate its convenience fees on credit card and e-check payments as of July 1, the city announced in a news release Tuesday.
Real estate, personal property and business personal property bills were due in June, but can be paid by Aug. 1 without any penalty, the city added.
- PHOTOS: New Springmaid Pier designed to survive Cat 4 storm
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- LIST: Where you’ll quarantine if traveling to or from South Carolina
- FL Sheriff: ‘I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt’