NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — While the spirit of giving could still be strong this holiday season, the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters says those that want to contribute must do so virtually.
CHKD is trying to protect its pediatric patients and their families by not accepting in-person donations this year.
For more information on donating to CHKD, click here.
- Court doc: Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad
- Prince fans head to Paisley Park five years after death
- ‘Who’s going to play me?’ Boy George launches casting search for biopic
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for tweet on Chauvin verdict
- Man suffers serious injuries in Suffolk shooting