Multimodal Norfolk is a group working to improve the city’s transportation system in the coming years. Their newest plan includes a full redesign of Norfolk’s bus and transit system.
- Norfolk opens two ‘Transit System Redesign’ surveys to public
- Officials seek public input on redefining Norfolk transportation systems
In this draft network of bus routes, more residents will be able to travel and faster to areas they need and want to go, according to the group.
City leaders are encouraging residents to attend one of two upcoming virtual public meetings to learn more.
Stay with WAVY.com for more local news updates.
- Immigration advocates ask Biden for humanitarian assistance, clarity for refugees
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- 3 South Texas congressmen ‘optimistic’ as Biden vows to tackle immigration
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on results