NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Crews in Norfolk responded to a house fire Sunday morning that left two people displaced.
The structure fire was reported on Grayson Street in Norfolk. Officials say that arriving units found smoke and flames visible from the second floor.
A quick interior attack allowed them to take control of the fire within 30 minutes, according to fire officials.
Two occupants were displaced and no injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation at this time.
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals
- Portsmouth Police locate missing 13-year-old boy with special needs
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Man convicted of arson, murder in man’s beating death in Norfolk