NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Norfolk Police are trying to find 28-year-old Brett Akers, who was last seen Thursday afternoon at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Akers, of Chesapeake, is described as approximately 6-feet-tall, 165 pounds, with brown hair, blue eyes and a beard. Police released an image of him.
Akers was last seen wearing blue hospital scrubs with no shoes, and police say he may still be in the Ghent or ODU areas.
Akers reportedly needs immediate medical attention. Police are asking anyone who sees him to please call 911.
Stay with WAVY News 10 on air and online for updates.
- (VIDEO) Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- (VIDEO) Armstrong, Davis help Virginia rally past winless Duke 38-20
- Norfolk family pleads for justice after body of 17-year-old girl found in Newport News
- NC agencies work with FBI to arrest 3 men on firearms, drug-related charges
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG