NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Norfolk police were called to the 7400 block of Sewells Point Road early Sunday morning to investigate a stabbing.
When officers got to the scene around 3:45 a.m., they found a man who was suffering from a non life-threatening laceration.
The victim was sent to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Police have determined the incident actually happened at a home in the 7000 block of Selma Avenue.
No suspects have been identified at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- Portsmouth mayoral candidates continue to spread message across the city
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Despite early voting, state law could see Election Day results delayed