NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) -- A Virginia State Police trooper was involved in a vehicle chase after a man driving a Ford Mustang refused to pull over early Sunday morning in Newport News.
This all happened around 1:19 a.m., according to state police.
Police say Bryan Pacheo exited onto Victory Boulevard, when he sideswiped a vehicle at the first stop light.
He then stopped the vehicle and was charged with reckless driving, felony eluding of law enforcement and possession of an illegal radar detector.
Man convicted of malicious wounding...
Man accused of forcing person to...
- 11 tornadoes touched down in Virginia, NC, National Weather Service says
- Storms down trees, knock out power for thousands across the region
- Hampton Police investigating deadly shooting off of Shell Road
- New MacArthur Memorial exhibit tells story of special relationship from WWII
- Alexander says he's committed to bringing new arena to Norfolk
- Larceny suspect wanted by Virginia Beach police
- NWS confirms tornado touched down near Smith Mountain Lake
Weather Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Hampton Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Virginia Beach Copyright by WAVY - All rights reserved
Norfolk Copyright by WAVY - All rights reserved
Local News Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.