NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Newport News Public Schools will host a Twitter chat series about virtual and blended learning.
The Twitter chat will happen Thursday, Oct. 22.
Those interested in following the chat should follow @NNPSChat on Twitter for up-to-date information leading up to the event.
So far, families have indicated overall they wish for their students to stay with virtual learning. 58 percent of responses on the Parent Intent Form favor virtual learning.
The submission deadline for the Parent Intent Form has been extended to Friday, Oct. 23 at 11:59 p.m. The form can be found in ParentVUE.
Click here for more information from the superintendent on the delay of returning to in-person learning.
Click here to view the full PowerPoint presentation from the Tuesday school board meeting giving an update on the superintendent’s return to learn plan.
- Virginia Natural Gas partners with Operation Warm to give coats to kids at local Boys & Girls clubs
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill
- Horses in Hertford, N.C. still sick from mystery illness
- Virginia Opera cancels 2020–2021 season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers