NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — While the coronavirus may be impacting many in-person activities these days, it’s not stopping Newport News Shipbuilding’s hiring efforts.
The shipyard is hosting a virtual recruitment forum on Wednesday, Aug. 12, at 10 a.m.
Job seekers can join to learn more about career opportunities at the shipyard, speak with company recruiters and ask questions about the application process.
The event is organized by Virginia Career Works – Greater Peninsula.
- NC will receive, distribute Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in coming weeks, Gov. Cooper says
- Portsmouth police make arrest in June homicide case
- Norfolk firefighters put out small fire at E Ocean View Ave. apartment
- NC Dec. 1 COVID-19 update: Hospitalizations top 2K in NC for first time, 23 new deaths
- Locals Helping Locals: New app connecting residents with small businesses launches this weekend