NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – Police responded to two separate shooting incidents Sunday night, and a third just after midnight Monday morning, which left four people injured in total.
There is no indication at this time that the incidents are related.
Dispatchers received the call for the first shooting in the 1800 block of Brighton Lane around 9:20 p.m.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The second incident took place in the 800 block of Lucas Creek Road around 10:15 p.m.
Police said that victim suffered non life-threatening injuries. 10 On Your Side is working to gather additional information.
Anyone with additional information can call 911 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP (1–888–562–5887). Tips may also be submitted anonymously online at p3tips.com.
Police also responded to a double shooting early Monday morning on Youngs Mill Lane. Both victims have non life-threatening wounds, police said.
This a developing news story, stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Pritzker moves prisoners ahead of adults with high-risk medical conditions in vaccination line
- Local organization feeds 5,000 people while honoring Martin Luther King, Jr.
- VSP: 4-vehicle crash with injuries on I-264 eastbound
- BLOG: What’s a Circumhorizontal Arc (aka ‘Rainbow Cloud’)?
- Metal guitarist saw in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot