NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – Police responded to Riverside Medical Center off of J. Clyde Morris Boulevard after a gunshot wound victim walked into the emergency room.
Dispatchers said the call was received around 5:17 p.m. Sunday.
The investigation and circumstances around the incident remain ongoing.
10 On Your Side is working to gather information on the victim’s injuries.
Anyone with any information can call 911 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK- YOU-UP (1–888–562–5887). Or submit a tip online at p3tips.com.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Live Blog: Protests in Norfolk start at 3 p.m., Chopper 10 to fly over
- Minneapolis to ban police chokeholds in wake of Floyd death
- Raleigh mayor extends curfew through Sunday
- Gov. Cooper signs executive order to address disparities in communities of color impacted by COVID-19
- Nemo found: Fish left on a HRT bus in Norfolk