NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — A Newport News man died after crashing his motorcycle Monday night.
Police say the crash happened just before 8 p.m. near the intersection of J. Clyde Morris and Warwick Boulevard. The man, identified Tuesday as 28-year-old Nathan Faison, was taken to the hospital for treatment but later died.
The preliminary investigation showed speed was a factor in the crash, police say, but the investigation is ongoing.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- CDC lifts ban on US cruises
- One ref’s decision cost a Missouri man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- What you may not know about (not so) secret presidential code names
- Mother of 7-year-old girl who drowned sues Myrtle Beach resort