NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — A gunshot wound victim walked into a local hospital just before midnight in Newport News.
According to police, the victim walked into Mary Immaculate Hospital around 11:50 p.m. Saturday.
The condition of the victim is still unknown.
No further details have been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Multi-agency search and rescue locates lost woman at Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- COVID-19 death toll at Deerfield Correctional Center increases to 14