NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – Southeastern Virginia Health System is hosting a free COVID-19 testing event on Monday, August 10.
The event will be open to the public and no appointment is needed. Both drive-up and walk-up testing will be available.
- Location: 48th Street Physicians (Corner of Marshall Avenue & 48th Street – Downtown Newport News)
- Time: 8 a.m. until 10 a.m.
Anyone age 12 or older can participate.
You do not have to be a patient of Southeastern Virginia Health System to attend.
For additional information, please call 757-380-8709.
- Turnovers doom Washington in 34-20 loss at Cleveland
- Motorcycle driver trying to escape trooper killed in collision with truck in Henrico County
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle at Granby Street intersection in Norfolk
- Deerfield Correctional Center reports 15th inmate death from COVID-19
- Virginia Museum of History and Culture to begin its renovation and expansion in October