NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Newport News Police say one man died and another was injured in a double shooting Tuesday night.
Police have identified the deceased man as 21-year-old Micah Dixon, of Hampton.
The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. in the 500 block of Randolph Road.
The second victim was identified as a 23-year-old Suffolk man. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police say they arrived on scene to find a victim outside of a vehicle with a gunshot wound. The second person was found inside a vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene.
There is no suspect information, police said around 11 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- After 200 years, Virginia to let judges decide sentences
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Coast Guard medevacs Navy sailor near Chesapeake Bay following accident on nearby ship