NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – Dominion Energy will be performing work that will improve the electric service reliability for customers in the Hilton area of Newport News on Saturday, May 16.
The company says service will be disrupted between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Dominion Energy advises nearby residents to plan accordingly and says none of the planned work will be performed on personal property.
“We apologize for any inconvenience especially during these challenging times. We assure you that our crews will work safely and diligently to restore your power as soon as possible, ” Media and Community Relations Manager Bonita Harris wrote in an email.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Dominion Energy at 1-866-DOM-HELP.
- Evictions are happening despite CDC order; Here’s what VA lawmakers are doing about it
- Norfolk man, 11-time felon convicted of gun, drug charges
- Virginia Beach schools are prepared to bring back students. Here are their precautions
- Washington Huddle week 3 with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- US Sen. Tim Kaine weighs in on Republican efforts to fill vacant Supreme Court seat