NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Three people were taken to the hospital Monday night after a house fire on 22nd Street.
Dispatchers say the call reporting the fire came in around 9:20 p.m. in the 1100 block of 22nd Street.
Officials with the Newport News Fire Department say that the three people were transported to a local hospital, all suffering from burns. No firefighters were injured.
Multiple occupants have been displaced. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Possible tornado causes widespread damage in Kilmarnock
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic