TASLEY, Va. (WAVY) — Tasley Volunteer Fire Company responded to a single-vehicle crash overnight.
Officials from the volunteer fire company say they got the call for the crash just before 3 a.m. Sunday on Redwood Road.
When they got there, they found a minivan that had run off the road and hit a stone wall at the entrance to Nandua heights.
First responders remained on the scene with Virginia State Police clearing the roadway.
10 On Your Side is still learning if there were injuries reported following the crash.
No further information have been released.
- Hampton man arrested after shooting on Blackwater Lane
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say