EDENTON, N.C. (WAVY)- Investigators have named a suspect in a homicide case in an eastern North Carolina town.
Edenton police said in a Facebook post 31-year-old Andrew Cooper is wanted for the Feb. 14 murder of 36-year-old Dwight Coston.
Police found Coston stabbed on Granville Street, and he died from his injuries at a hospital. Investigators consider Cooper armed and dangerous. If you see him, call 911 and do not approach him.
- Storms down trees, knock out power for thousands across the region
- The Latest: Forecasters confirm 4 tornadoes in Virginia
- New MacArthur Memorial exhibit tells story of special relationship from WWII
- Alexander says he's committed to bringing new arena to Norfolk
- Storms in South kill girl in Florida, bring tornado threat
- Larceny suspect wanted by Virginia Beach police
- NWS confirms tornado touched down near Smith Mountain Lake