ISLE OF WIGHT, Va. (WAVY) — A man died after a crash Monday night in Isle of Wight County.
Virginia State Police say it happened around 9 p.m. in the 21300 block of Brewers Neck Boulevard. The man’s sedan ran off the road into the median, and he was taken to Riverside hospital in Newport News, where he later died.
Police have yet to release the man’s name or other details at this time. The crash is still under investigation.
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals
- Portsmouth Police locate missing 13-year-old boy with special needs
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Man convicted of arson, murder in man’s beating death in Norfolk