NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Virginia Department of Corrections issued a fugitive alert Wednesday for a violent sex offender.
They are searching for 50-year-old Randolph Kelly whose last known address is 1808 Canton Avenue in Norfolk.
He was convicted in 2003 for carnal knowledge of a child.
According to the Virginia Sex Offender Registry, Kelly has been known to use multiple aliases.
If you see Randolph Kelly or know where he may be, call 877-896-5764.
- McGusty, ’Canes outlast Virginia Tech in triple overtime
- Key, Clark lead Virginia past Boston College, 78-65
- Devoe shakes off injury, leads Georgia Tech past Wake Forest
- No. 11 Louisville routs Syracuse 90-66 to end 2-game slide
- HRT narrows down boundaries of Norfolk light rail expansion, but continues looking for input on exact route