NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Virginia Department of Corrections issued a fugitive alert Wednesday for a violent sex offender.
They are searching for 50-year-old Randolph Kelly whose last known address is 1808 Canton Avenue in Norfolk.
He was convicted in 2003 for carnal knowledge of a child.
According to the Virginia Sex Offender Registry, Kelly has been known to use multiple aliases.
If you see Randolph Kelly or know where he may be, call 877-896-5764.
- Elected officials, leadership in Virginia respond to Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Police searching for missing JCC County man suffering from medical conditions, in need of medication
- Man injured in shooting on Airline Boulevard in Portsmouth
- Juvenile sustains life-threatening injuries following shooting in Portsmouth
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court