HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — A woman was taken to the hospital after a shooting in Hampton early Wednesday.
Hampton Police say they received the call around 12:08 a.m. for the shooting in the 2900 block of Armistead Avenue.
The 38-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police say the preliminary investigation showed the victim was in a vehicle in the area when she was struck, and wasn’t immediately cooperative with investigators. No suspect or motive has been released at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
Stay tuned to WAVY.com for updates.
- Conservation group helps preserve historic Portsmouth land
- Promising solution on the horizon for sewer system problems for Moyock community
- “I still think it’s ridiculous;” Why do Norfolk State and ODU rarely meet?
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries following Coliseum Dr. shooting in Hampton