The hospital is said to be “high preforming” when it came to patients experiencing heart failure. Its ranking is based on clinical quality outcomes for 32 conditions and procedures.
The rankings are determined by Healthgrades, which says it aims to give consumers information about medical conditions and connect them with doctors and hospitals.
President of Sentara CarePlex Hospital, Kapua Conley, praised the accomplishment of the hospital.
“Our team works tirelessly to provide outstanding care to our community and it’s a true honor to be recognized as one of the best in the country for the second consecutive time,” he said in a news release.
Other Hampton Roads area hospitals that made the list were Sentara Obici in Suffolk and Sentara Princess Anne in Virginia Beach.
Latest in Hampton:
- Hampton Police charge BLM757 organizer in connection with Friday march
- Hampton man facing multiple charges in connection to Chowan University shooting incidents
- 11-year-old Hampton boy hosts lemonade stand to help single mothers
- Mother pleads for answers in son’s murder at Hampton gas station
- Man arrested in connection with fatal shooting at Hampton intersection