HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — The American Red Cross is hosting a blood donation drive Sept. 17, and says it will test all donations for COVID-19 antibodies.
The blood drive will be held from 1:30-7 p.m. at the Hampton Coliseum, 1000 Coliseum Drive.
COVID-19 antibody results are available seven to 10 days after testing.
- Ravens-Steelers rescheduled again by COVID-19 to Wednesday
- Power, Force, and the Stoke: The 2020 hurricane season comes to an end
- Suffolk coffee shop pouring into community through espressos and education
- Cutter returns to new homeport of Portsmouth after conducting joint maritime operations
- Police investigating multiple robberies targeting Portsmouth convenience stores