HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police are asking for the public’s help identifying a person possibly involved in a business robbery on Tuesday night.
Police responded to a call just before 10 p.m. for a robbery that happened at the Great Wall restaurant located in the 1300 block of North King Street in Hampton.
The investigation revealed that the person entered the business and forcibly took U.S. currency from an employee.
The subject is described as a black male, between 50 and 60 years of age, carrying a white shirt, wearing blue jeans, dark shoes, and a “short afro,” according to police. There are no photos available at this time.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Hampton Police Division at 757–727–6111 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP.
- NPD respond to 7-Eleven robbery on Colonial Avenue
- Portsmouth Public Schools holding virtual job fair
- Children of Change: Fundraiser becomes kindness movement
- Hampton proposes maintaining real estate tax rate, increasing some fees for flooding prevention, pollution control and maintenance
- AG Herring, 35 others call on Congress to pass No Hate Act