HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police are investigating a shooting that left a man injured early Friday.
According to Hampton dispatchers, they were notified around 12:22 a.m. for a shooting in the 2100 block of Cunningham Drive.
The 22-year-old victim has non life-threatening injuries. Police say he was shot outside of his vehicle and was uncooperative with investigators.
No other details have been released. Stay tuned to WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Opera cancels 2020–2021 season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers
- NBC launches holiday season with “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” special
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection
- ECPPS Superintendent to resign to serve as the N.C. Department of Public Instruction Deputy Superintendent