HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) -- A Newport News man was sentenced to prison time for two robberies in Hampton.
Daeron Moore and Juwwan Richardson were armed with guns when they committed robberies near the intersection of Farmington Boulevard and Templewood Drive and in the 200 block of Summit Court.
Police say both men attacked their victims while stealing their belongings back in 2017
Moore was sentenced to 73 years with 52 years suspended -- meaning he'll spend 21 behind bars.
Richardson pleaded guilty and was sentenced last April. He's currently serving nine years in prison.
- Weed legalization, decriminalization bills for Virginia die in committee
- Mother of special needs student sues VBCPS, educators, officials
- African arts museum and 26-story hotel could come to downtown Norfolk near Harbor Park
- Suffolk councilman denies accusations of sexual harassment
- Norfolk detectives searching for woman missing since Dec. 20
- Man shot and killed on Shell Road in Hampton
- Scott, top Dems introduce bill to gradually increase minimum wage to $15
Virginia Copyright by WAVY - All rights reserved