HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police say a man suffered life-threatening injuries following a Tuesday evening shooting in Hampton.
Police got the call for the shooting just after 6:30 p.m. in the 1900 block of Coliseum Drive.
Officers arrived on scene and located a 28-year-old victim in a vehicle, who had been shot. He was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries, which police described as not life-threatening.
Investigators said they have identified “all parties involved” and confirmed this stemmed from an altercation.
- Hampton man arrested after shooting on Blackwater Lane
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say