HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Where is Codi Bigsby? It has been 100 days since the 4-year-old was reported missing from his home off of Old Buckroe Road in Hampton.

On Tuesday at 2 p.m., 10 On Your Side’s Aesia Toliver and Jon Dowding hosted a Q&A Facebook live on the WAVY-TV 10 Facebook page. These two WAVY reporters have covered this case since Codi was first reported missing. If you were unable to tune in live, you can watch a replay at this link.

Codi’s father, Cory Bigsby, is still in jail. Cory first reported his son missing on Jan. 31.  Originally, he told police he last saw his son at 2 a.m. that day. Then, he reported him missing around 9 a.m.

Hampton Police launched a search near the Bigsby home. Police did not issue an Amber Alert because they do not believe Codi was abducted.

For weeks, volunteers searched the woods near the family home. Many still pray for answers, concerned for the child’s safety.

During the search and interrogation, police say Cory admitted to leaving his young children at home alone to run errands. As a result, he was charged with seven felony child neglect charges.

Cory has been denied bond twice. 

Although police have named Cory a person of interest in his son’s disappearance, he has not been formally charged in connection with his disappearance.

Police Chief Mark Talbot later announced Cory was denied an attorney when he asked for one. The lead investigator was removed from the case citing possible mishandling.

Now, Cory now has a new attorney, Amina Matheny-Willard.

Court documents show Cory fired his last attorney, Jeffrey Ambrose. Matheny-Willard issued a cease-and-desist order for the police chief and city attorney. This order says city leaders made comments that led to the Bigsby family being harassed.

The search continues

Kay Coleman is a Hampton mother and one of the many community members who wanted to help share Codi’s story to bring him home.

“This has become our kid. This is the community’s child,” she said. “I felt like if nobody else is giving him a voice, then it’s up to us as a community to give him a voice. So that’s when I stepped up and really took a bigger role.”

Coleman started a Facebook group called “Where’s Codi Bigsby Hampton VA.” She also started a grassroots group called Hear Their Voices to give a voice to other missing children.

“Like our flyers and everything we do, we pay for or our group has helped us pay for. And our group is like, it’s probably like 40 people that’s really helped us,” she said.

Dozens of people came out during the first two weeks to aid in the search efforts. Now, those massive search groups have died down, but Coleman says that’s no reason to stop searching.

For those wanting to help, Coleman says there’s one simple thing you can do.

“Keep his name out there. I always say, say his name. Or say Codi Bigsby, he’s still out there. Reach one, teach one. For every person you reach, they reach someone else,” she said.

Click here to see the Facebook page and group page run by Coleman to help with the ongoing search for Codi.