HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — A Hampton woman will compete for the chance to win a Food Network baking show this November.
Lashonda Sanford, owner of Scratch Bakery in Hampton and Newport News, will be on the networks show called Holiday Baking Champion. If she wins, Sanford will take home $25,000.
The first episode of the Food Network show will air at 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 2.
There are 12 bakers this season, both pros and home bakers.
New episodes will air Mondays at 9 p.m.
Stay with WAVY.com for more local updates.
- VDH Officials doubling down on message to stay home during holiday season
- Every Phrase has a Melody – Singer/Songwriter Chris Petersen on Jessop’s Journal
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- DCNR Cancels All Organized In-Person Events, Programs in State Parks, Forests due to rising COVID-19 Cases
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications