HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police are asking for the public’s help identifying people involved in a shooting Monday night.
Hampton Police Communications received a call about a shooting in the 100 block of Pine Chapel Road around 7 p.m. Monday.
Officers arrived to find a 33-year-old man who had been shot.
He was taken to a hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening.
Initial investigation shows the victim was in front of an apartment complex and was struck by gunfire.
The motive and circumstances of the shooting are still under investigation.
There is no suspect information at this time.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Stabbing incident leaves 1 with injuries in Norfolk, police say
- Midtown Tunnel set to close westbound side beginning Sunday night
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate