HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police are asking for the public’s help identifying people involved in a shooting Monday night.
Hampton Police Communications received a call about a shooting in the 100 block of Pine Chapel Road around 7 p.m. Monday.
Officers arrived to find a 33-year-old man who had been shot.
He was taken to a hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening.
Initial investigation shows the victim was in front of an apartment complex and was struck by gunfire.
The motive and circumstances of the shooting are still under investigation.
There is no suspect information at this time.
- Georgia bar owner removes $3,714 worth of bills stapled to walls to give to unemployed staff
- ‘Lights of Love’: Local communities show support for essential health care workers
- Virginia Thursday update: COVID-19 deaths jump by 34 in a day, bringing total to 109; total cases pass 4,000
- Blog: Warm/Wet Weather Will Turn Into Cooler/Drier Conditions!
- CarMax to furlough more than 15,000 associates