HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police have found a man they say shot at a woman after an argument earlier this month.
Police say they arrested Darrius McKoy Thursday in Hampton. He is charged with attempted maiming, possession of a firearm by a felon and abduction.
Police say McKoy allegedly shot at a woman he knew after an argument Sept. 19 in the 300 block of Mary Court.
The woman wasn’t injured.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total