HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police say they have located a 13-year-old runaway. She is safe, police said.
Hampton Police tweeted Thursday afternoon saying Beyonnka Allahsondra Thomas had been found safe.
She had been missing since Sept. 13.
Police took the runaway report from her parents on Sept. 15 in the 100 block of Water Way.
Police say Beyonnka was last seen leaving the residence with an “unknown male juvenile” without permission Sept. 13.
- Portsmouth mayoral candidates continue to spread message across the city
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Despite early voting, state law could see Election Day results delayed