HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton police say two men were injured Sunday after a shooting.
It happened around 1:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of West Pembroke Avenue. Officers found the two men in a vehicle that had struck a power pole.
Police say the driver had been shot and struck the pole while trying to drive away. The passenger was injured in the crash. Both were taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The shooting is still under investigation and police are looking for two suspects. One was wearing red knee length pants at the time, police say.
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Despite early voting, state law could see Election Day results delayed
- 46-year-old man charged with stabbing 2 teens outside Chesterfield middle school