HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police are investigating a fatal single-vehicle crash that occurred Sunday night in the area of Armistead Avenue and Sacramento Drive.
The call came in around 10 p.m. in the zero block of Sacramento Drive.
Officers arrived at the scene and located a vehicle that had collided with a tree as well as several parked vehicles.
Hampton Police said the occupant of the vehicle was pronounced deceased on scene and no additional injuries were reported.
Police identified the victim as 19-year-old Tyler James Pulver.
The crash remains under investigation by the members of the Hampton Police Division’s Reconstruction Team.
Police encourage anyone with additional information to contact the Hampton Police Division at 757–727–6111 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Some Hampton Roads schools may start before Labor Day to address COVID-19 learning loss
- Chris Beatty earns opportunity in the big time, as NFL assistant
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- William and Mary, JMU game postponed
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail