HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police are investigating a shooting that happened Friday night leaving one with injuries.
The call came in just before 10:30 p.m. for a report of a shooting in the 200 block of Breckinridge Court in Hampton.
When police arrived on the scene, they found a 27-year-old man with gunshot wounds. He was transported to a local hospital for injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Police officials said that the victim was standing in the yard of a nearby residence when he was shot by an unknown person.
There is no suspect information at this time.
- Concert venues can open, but expert says don’t expect shows of ‘any scale’ until maybe next Memorial Day
- Congresswoman Elaine Luria delivers results for constituents
- Langley For Families Foundation donates more than $110,000 to Hampton Roads nonprofits
- Military aircraft take to the skies for Summer of Flight events
- VIDEO: VB Crime Solvers asking for help identifying looting suspects