HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police and fire crews responded to the Coliseum Crossing shopping center in Hampton Monday after a car crashed into one of the stores.
One person was injured, but their injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Hampton Fire-Rescue tweeted around 3:30 p.m. saying crews were at 43 Coliseum Crossing. The call reporting the crash came in around 3 p.m.
Photos taken by first responders show the vehicle pointing front-out at the back of the building, but there were also emergency vehicles at the front of the store.
Hampton Police Sgt. Reggie Williams said the driver was an adult female.
The car drove into a business that isn’t open at this time.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- York County responds to fire in apartment complex
- Police investigating shooting on Condor Street in Virginia Beach
- Man shot following dispute at large house party in Virginia Beach, police say
- Congresswoman Luria releases statement on Independence Day
- Missing Ocean View boater found safe with no injuries