HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police and fire crews responded to the Coliseum Crossing shopping center in Hampton Monday after a car crashed into one of the stores.
One person was injured, but their injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Hampton Fire-Rescue tweeted around 3:30 p.m. saying crews were at 43 Coliseum Crossing. The call reporting the crash came in around 3 p.m.
Photos taken by first responders show the vehicle pointing front-out at the back of the building, but there were also emergency vehicles at the front of the store.
Hampton Police Sgt. Reggie Williams said the driver was an adult female.
The car drove into a business that isn’t open at this time.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- NC COVID-19 July 29 update: 3,199 new cases; positivity rate rises to 9.5%
- Doping talk rears its head after Russian swimmers win
- Two people displaced after house fire in Chesapeake
- Miami launches its own cryptocurrency, MiamiCoin
- Virginia July 30 COVID-19 update: 3rd straight day of 1,000-plus cases; Hampton Roads test positivity rising sharply