GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — A man in Gloucester suffered injuries Christmas Day following a stabbing incident.
According to the Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were dispatched to the 600 block of Allison Road just before 7:30 p.m. for a malicious wounding that occurred in the front yard of a home.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly stabbed in both upper arms by a still-unidentified person.
The victim was sent to Riverside Regional Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
- 25-year-old walks into local hospital with gunshot wound, Hampton Police searching for suspect
- New Army infantry vehicle set to be built at NC factory
- 1 killed in Saturday morning house fire in Ashland, Virginia
- VA gives veterans more time to make housing payments
- Virginia police officer killed Friday afternoon during traffic stop