GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) – A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to his role in a deadly stabbing in Gloucester County.
Bryce Edwards was initially charged with second degree murder, but he pleaded guilty to a voluntary manslaughter charge in the death of 29-year-old Eli Hirschberg.
- Thirsty Camel owner says he’ll rebuild, Norfolk considers launch of Ocean View tourism fund
- Booker T Washington High School reopens baseball field after new upgrades
- 1 injured after shooting on London Street in Norfolk
- Glenn Youngkin wins Republican nomination for Virginia governor after Snyder concedes
- VB officers recover handgun, drugs after arresting convicted felon