GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) – A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to his role in a deadly stabbing in Gloucester County.
Bryce Edwards was initially charged with second degree murder, but he pleaded guilty to a voluntary manslaughter charge in the death of 29-year-old Eli Hirschberg.
- Quadriplegic VB man receives gift to hunt again after crash paralyzed him
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- Chopper 10: Celebrating decades of covering Hampton Roads from the air
- Drone 10: Portsmouth Olive Branch Cemetery