GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — A 58-year-old man in Gloucester is facing charges following an indecent exposure incident.
Authorities day units were sent to an area of the Gloucester Point Beach on October 7 following a report of indecent exposure and obscene sexual display in public that just occurred.
After speaking to the caller, investigators noted that the accused, later identified as 58-year-old James Dudley Snethen, had been involved in a similar incident at a local Food Lion on June 24.
After further investigation, the alleged suspect was located and arrested in relation to both incidents.
Snethen is facing charges of indecent exposure and obscene sexual display.
- NC COVID-19 Dec. 5 update: North Carolina reports new record of more than 6,000 additional COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Minor driving stolen vehicle leads police pursuit before crashing into house in Elizabeth City
- Virginia COVID-19 Dec. 5 update: Backlog results in new record high with 3,793 new cases, 37 additional deaths reported statewide