GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court was forced to close after an employee tested positive for the coronavirus.
Officials say one employee in the Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court tested positive for the virus over the weekend. As a precaution, the courthouse closed on Monday and will remain closed until at least Wednesday for disinfecting.
The Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court also serves Mathews and Middlesex Counties.
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off
- Texas deputy AG apologizes to Simone Biles after calling her ‘childish’ and ‘selfish’
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics
- Fully vaccinated North Carolina couple who got COVID-19 have message for others
- Florida 7-year-old shot by younger sibling while caregiver slept, deputies say