GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court was forced to close after an employee tested positive for the coronavirus.
Officials say one employee in the Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court tested positive for the virus over the weekend. As a precaution, the courthouse closed on Monday and will remain closed until at least Wednesday for disinfecting.
The Gloucester Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court also serves Mathews and Middlesex Counties.
- Virginia Opera cancels 2020–2021 season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers
- NBC launches holiday season with “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” special
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection
- ECPPS Superintendent to resign to serve as the N.C. Department of Public Instruction Deputy Superintendent