GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office now has a bullet and stab-protective vest for the their K9 officer, Zeus.
The vest was donated to them by the nonprofit organization, Vested Interest in K9s, which strides provide law enforcement agencies with lifesaving body armor for the K9 officers.
The vest was sponsored by VanFossen & Johnson, PC of Gloucester. One vest is valued between $1,744 and $2,283.
Latest Gloucester News:
- Gloucester School Board announces possible COVID-19 exposure at elementary school
- Three injured, one airlifted after fire in Gloucester
- Gloucester Co. child diagnosed with coronavirus
- Hampton man dies in crash on Route 17 in Gloucester County
- Gloucester homeless shelter closing for the season due to COVID-19