GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) Gloucester County Public Schools officials are asking families to fill out another survey on their reopening plan.
It comes after an initial survey gauging how parents felt about sending their kids back to school amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The second survey seeks information from each family for each school-aged child.
School officials say every family’s participation is critical for planning the most appropriate reopening plan amid the pandemic.
The deadline to take the survey is July 13.
To take the survey, click here.
- Hampton restaurants benefit from lifted restrictions and Restaurant Week
- Bailey paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- Good News with Gaskins: March 7
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Boulder Police: CU partygoers assault officers, damage property