GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) Gloucester County Public Schools officials are asking families to fill out another survey on their reopening plan.
It comes after an initial survey gauging how parents felt about sending their kids back to school amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The second survey seeks information from each family for each school-aged child.
School officials say every family’s participation is critical for planning the most appropriate reopening plan amid the pandemic.
The deadline to take the survey is July 13.
To take the survey, click here.
- Oceanfront businesses forced to close some locations, rethink operations due to lack of help
- Dominion Energy’s $1M EnergyShare Expansion provides bill assistance options for small businesses and residents
- Congress members from Virginia urge USDA to ensure children can access meals amid COVID-19
- Man sought to have his child porn victim killed, prosecutors say
- Mother to appear in court Thursday for child endangerment charges following 2019 death of 3-year-old girl in Wythe County