GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to help identify two subjects in connection to a larceny at a local Walmart Center.
According to surveillance footage, the two people failed to pay for numerous items while at a self-checkout register, leaving with about $100 worth of merchandise.
The female has some distinctive tattoos, and the male is seen carrying a cat in a pink bag or pet carrier.
The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone additional to contact the GCSO at 693-3890 or call the Crime Stoppers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Tipsters will remain anonymous, and if their information leads to an arrest they will be eligible for a cash award.
- Chapter 5: He Didn’t Have Consent
- Creative Corner: Perry Glass Studio Manager Robin Rogers
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm
- Harris Teeter offering ‘limited’ doses of COVID-19 vaccines at select locations in NC
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments