GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to help identify two subjects in connection to a larceny at a local Walmart Center.
According to surveillance footage, the two people failed to pay for numerous items while at a self-checkout register, leaving with about $100 worth of merchandise.
The female has some distinctive tattoos, and the male is seen carrying a cat in a pink bag or pet carrier.
The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone additional to contact the GCSO at 693-3890 or call the Crime Stoppers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Tipsters will remain anonymous, and if their information leads to an arrest they will be eligible for a cash award.
- Gov. Northam reports Virginia Values Veterans Program surpasses goal of 65,000 hires
- Structure fire on West Ocean View Avenue in Norfolk
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- More patients seek weight loss surgery due to COVID-19 health risks
- Prejudice Awareness Summit held in Hampton Roads for the first time